If you are a new NYU Langone Medical Center Employee (including SOM and HJD), then you already have access to the Employee Portal, which includes an individualized Human Resources portal and the potential for remote access to many applications*, (including: Network Desktop, Outlook, and iDevelop), and you do not need to enroll.
Please read the Hardware Requirements to ensure you are aware of the appropriate hardware needed to support NYU OnsiteHealth.
Please click here for details on software installations required for OnsiteHealth access.
*Please log in via the gray login button on the Home page. If you see that you still require remote access to additional clinical and business applications and additional customized portals via NYU OnsiteHealth, you must use the enrollment forms below:
- Enroll Here for Physician Portal offerings (ICIS/SSO, EDR, etc.)
- Enroll Here for Researcher Portal offerings (Access to shared drive, researcher resources, etc.)
- Enroll Here for Non-Affiliated Radiology & Pathology Portal offerings (Access to your radiology and pathology results.)
- Enroll Here for Vendor, Consultant and other Non-Affiliated Individuals offerings (Limited access to specific applications.)
- Enroll Here for remote access to any Specific Application via NYU OnsiteHealth (please check to see if you already have access before requesting it.)
Please Note: Faculty, House Staff and Students are automatically enrolled in their respective portals.
These forms must be filled out by an employee. If you are a non-affiliated individual, your “sponsor” must make this request on your behalf.
Please be sure to read the terms & conditions (this information addresses confidentiality, security and e-mail) and select "Accept" if you agree. By selecting accept, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions for using NYU OnsiteHealth.
The Information Technology Department will process your enrollment request. You will receive an email with your request status shortly after submission. If you are approved for access you will receive a user name and indication of your password, as well as detailed instructions to assist you in logging into NYU OnsiteHealth.